At BSA Strategies, we specialize in:
Providing consulting services related to:
- High Risk Customer Due Diligence;
- Enhanced Due Diligence;
- Account Activity Historical Review "Lookback's";
- Suspicious Activity Analysis and SAR Preparation;
- High Risk Account Re-profiles;
- Account Activity Exception Reviews;
- Providing consulting services for financial institutions who need assistance establishing a Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) program;
- Providing guidance to bank's experiencing challenges with their existing BSA/AML programs;
- Preparing regulatory required BSA/AML Risk Assessments;
- Assisting financial institutions in performing overall operational efficiency reviews in the area of information technology, bank operations, lending and BSA.
- Assisting with the creation of strategic action plans for remediation efforts in response to regulatory sanctions;
- Developing BSA/AML/OFAC training programs for all levels of responsibility.
- We offer a variety of solutions that will work with your bank to make sure that regulatory expectations are met.
BSA Strategies Streamlines the Data Gathering Process
Combining advanced technology with our in-depth understanding of regulatory requirements, BSA Strategies reduces the burden of information gathering for your staff. We strive to provide a seamless experience for all departments involved in the data gathering process, thus relieving the stress and effort normally associated with executing risk assessment requirements.